Monday, May 23, 2011

Day-trip to Cleveland and Oberlin





Back on February 19th, I made my way to Ohio for the day. My friend, Heather, from high school had her senior recital at the Oberlin Conservatory, so I thought I would explore Cleveland briefly before I went to Oberlin. I went into the lobby of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame just to say that I was there. I then wandered down to the airport and walked through the Women's International Aviation and Space Museum that was set-up in the terminal. I then made my way to Tower City before finding my car again, which I parked by the Cleveland Brown's Stadium. I then booked it to Oberlin and jogged over to the Conservatory just in time to slip inside for the recital before the doors were closed. Heather did an amazing job (as always) and we then went out for dinner and some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment