Friday, July 15, 2011

Warped Tour and Harry Potter

I've been doing my best to try and have as much fun as possible this summer and keep it filled with random adventures. To ensure that my last day in the United States for the next two weeks was amazing, I decided to go to Warped Tour. As a whole, the tour was kind of lame this year, but the three bands that I did see were amazing. They included Relient K, Paramore, and Simple Plan. I also got autographs from the members of Relient K, which was pretty cool. The only negative was the fact that my head was probably not recuperated enough from paintball for all of the jumping, blaring music, and crowd surfers landing on my head (pitfall of being tall I guess).
While Chrissy and I were sitting around waiting for bands to play, we decided that we wanted to see a midnight showing of the new Harry Potter film. Unfortunately, all of the midnight showings were sold out, so we settled for a 3am show down in Easton, PA. We figured we might as well because it's not everyday that you can say that you went to a movie that started at 3am. We got home from Warped Tour around 9:45pm and napped before leaving at 2am for the movie theater. The movie was decent and worth the loss of sleep. Also, it's pretty cool to be leaving the movie theater at sunrise.
Well, I better go finish packing so that I can leave for the airport in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment